my wife and I love to cook, now she is from the philippines and I'm an American so we eat a wide veriety of diffrent kids of food but the one common thread is that the dishes have to be EASY and HEALTHY and taste really great.
So we are starting our own blog so we can have a place to share recipes and ideas with a small group of people who like to cook as a hobby.
Now when we say Healthy we do not mean that each dish is low carb or low fat or whatever the latest thing is the meals we make are just common sinse really one meet one or 2 veggies and one starch, we personaly believe that a ballanced diet and excersize is the ticket to good health. I tried that low carb thing for about 6 months and lost a lot of weight but then I found out that is most likely what caused my kidney stone, plus I never got used to not being able to eat any realy deserts. I mean look I like to eat healthy but now and then you just gotta have a big oh slice of banna cream pie with a double scoop of ice cream on it. with a ballanced diet your body will not crave food all the time because you give it the carbs it needs. I say eat a little sugar just don't make that your main focus.
Anyway I guess we are hoping to find some other people that want a place to come and post there favorite recipes and see what others are posting so we can all have new fresh ides for recipes. Hope you join my blog everyone. My next post tomorrow will have the first daily recipe for a really easy and healthy mexican pizza that taste better than any other mexican pizza I have ever had!
No comments:
Post a Comment